Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cammoflage

One of the things that I have been involved with, from GeoCaching to this assignment, is camouflage. While I was home on R&R, I saw that US companies are using camouflage to hide things in plain sight. See for yourself, The picture below has something camouflaged...let see if you can spot it. (We were Geocaching near this site by our home). My uniform is camouflage, so that if need be, I can blend into the environment over here. Can you imagine if eyesores all over the US started using camouflage?

Well, another Flightsuit Friday down and only about 21 more to go before I am outta of here. I have re-synced back into my groove and things are well. Until next time....

6 comments:

Casa de Tomas said...

Ok so whats hanging from the palm tree?

Elphaba said...

Its the cell phone company's tower, or its called a cell tower, made to look like a palm tree.

MOM said...

that's the park near your house right?

ea6bflyr said...

You are all correct. It is a Cell Tower disguised as a Palm tree....and it's the park near my house.

Elphaba said...

Cool...

Svend said...

Welcome back from a well deserved R&R.

Hang in and kepp checking 6