Thursday, April 19, 2007

Saddam

Saddam:

He was so into himself and spent way too much money on his luxuries. Some people have monogramed shirts or hankies, but one of his favorite palaces was monogramed. The doorways all had his initials on them. The picture to the right are his initials over every archway in his favorite palace. His people suffered while he was living large. Most of the "food for oil" money was spent on Saddam's luxuries not his people. He has paid the ultimate price for his attrocities and abuse of power.

I've updated the pictures in the previous post. Since that post, someone has already found the Micro Cache that I hid....we call that a FTF or First to Find. Now I have to go and place the second one in this series....I have four that I will hide.

Cat update: We have not seen the cat in the palace for about 4 days. Someone said they saw him somewhere else on the FOB, so it sounds like he's doing okay....but he has yet to produce a dead mouse.

Again, I thank all of you for your support and know that I am safe. Senior O, I have a suprise heading your way....I'm certain you will like it.

3 comments:

Casa de Tomas said...

I liked the tee shirt and stickers they were awesome! Whats the status of the flag? Let me know the $ amount and I will cover it. Keep on the downlow.....

ea6bflyr said...

No, you will pay no money for the flag and like it. I have it flying near my place and I'll try to get it out either tomorrow or Monday. My gift to you knuckleheads!!

Casa de Tomas said...

VERY COOL!