Friday, October 19, 2007

Computer Fixed

Winged Man Statue of Abbas Ibn Firnas (Arabic: العباس بن فرناس) near BIAP 
 
My Apple MacBook is back on-line. Woo Hoo! Funny that I couldn't find any resolution on the Apple website.  After a quick Google search, I found this article which fixed my problem.  I think my DVD Super Drive is going bad.  I'll have to get it looked at when I get home, but at least now I have music back my life in my room.  I just figured out that I have less than SIX Flight Suit Friday's left.  Can you believe it?  I won't believe it until I'm on the plane leaving Kuwait!
 
I'm tired...I had a long day and it's time for bed.  Caio!

2 comments:

Darren said...

Does this mean that you'll be home in time for Turkey and stuffing?

Svend said...

We're counting the day swith you.
Godspeed Sailor.