Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Poster :)

Here's the next poster in the long line of "caveman" posters. Wait until the next one....I'm sure most of you will get a laugh out of it.

It's the weekend here and another flight suit Friday down.

A SUPER BIG shout out to my sister for sending me a huge box of GEEDUNK to include a 4 pound bag of pistachios and a huge box of granola bars. I am a nice guy and I share my stuff....although my life was threatened over the Pistachios. The Army guy was just kidding. He said if I didn't give him any, he'd have to break out his knife and take me out. I told him that I carry four knives and my pistol. (I really do carry four knives: Leatherman, Lock-blade, Swiss-Army pocket knife and a small survival kit knife). Why? Because I can. I do use them all except for the survival one. Anyway, I did share the nuts with him and we had a laugh about it. Alright....Time to hit the hay! Thanks for your support and for seeing what I had to say.

K, J & C, I love you dearly and miss you.

4 comments:

Elphaba said...

Hey you did not mention the beef jerky she put in there!!!hope you enjoy the box, sorry I did not send anything in the box..

Casa de Tomas said...

Glad you liked our contributions to the EA6BFLYR fund. Pat picked everything out so the credit goes to him. When I saw that candy he was putting in the box... we both got a laugh out of that.

ea6bflyr said...

I haven't dug into it yet...but there a bunch there too!

ashers said...

I had some arosta coffee I was going to send to you but I sorta forgot to give it to my mom..sorry..Maybe I can find something better to send next time.