Thursday, August 23, 2007

News

Well folks, I just learned that I am changing jobs within the next couple of weeks. This means that my palatial lifestyle has come to an end. I will be moving across the base to a new location and I will be learning and working an entirely new job. I think of it as a promotion of sorts. I have been really busy this week and I haven't had time to post updates. More on this later.

In other news, my eldest daughter tried to stop a field hockey stick with her face and her face lost. Just kidding, she has been trying out for the HS Girls Field Hockey team and she was trying to make a shot and missed...when she ran up to the ball, the goalie hit the ball an accidentally whacked her in the face. She has 6 new "battle" stitches in the same location as the youngest daughter. Now they will look like twins even though they are 3 years apart! She's ok and starting he healing process.

That's all for now....I'll post again real soon.

4 comments:

Svend said...

Very neat about Field Hockey.
Sarah will be excited to hear the girls are playing. Her season opens August 25th vs. Syracuse.

Good luck with the new posting.
Keep pressing and checking 6.
Svend

Casa de Tomas said...

Dang shes got a RACETRACK! I think Danaca has her beat when she rode the monkey bike down the hill on her face incident a few years back. Although she didnt get any stitches she had some serious racetracks and road rash going on. Oh wait..there was that one other incident when she landed face first into a railroad tie (on the miniture golf course) and broke the nose cartlidge between her eyes. It was a double racetrack look.

ea6bflyr said...

Ouch! Double Ouch!!

ashers said...

sorry to hear about the stitches, pretty tough girlie you got there.