Thursday, August 9, 2007

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Another week is zooming by. I've been meaning to take a picture of the crescent moon, but by the time I remember, it's high in the sky. I will try again tomorrow. I found out that I may be switching jobs in September....but I 'll know about the middle of Sept. This week was filled with coordination meetings and taking a buddy to the airport. He was relocating to a different place in Iraq. Things are still going well and I have plenty of coffee. The Wife and Kids are doing well. Both of my daughters started school after I came back off of leave and they are having fun and doing well in school. That's the mid-week report.

K, J & C, I love and miss you!! Thanks for popping in.

1 comment:

Elphaba said...

Seems I am popping in daily to see what is new with you and what new pictures you share with us, And Its always a pleasure to read and learn about something new, and to see things that are so pretty, but so far away. As always, love to you and keep stay safe.