Friday, September 28, 2007

Getting Old

Our oldest turned Sweet Sixteen they other day.  We are getting old.  They grow up so fast. 
 
Things are moving along here and another Flight Suit Friday complete.  I'm finally getting into a rythym with my new job.  I think I figured out where I need to be and what meeting I need to attend.
 
More of my "shipmates" or other NArmy compatriots are getting ready to leave....which means that my time will be coming soon.  My relief is in Iraq, but he first needs some field experience before he takes over my job.  He'll be heading out soon to gain that valuable field experience and when I see him again, I'll be packing my bags to come home.  There is a DIM light at the end of the tunnel at this point.
 
I've been taking some pictures around the base....The No Parking sign is a joke...of sorts....If you don't know what it means please click here or look up the acronym on google.  More pictures to come.  Thanks for checking up on me.....Later!
 
K, J & C I love you!

3 comments:

Casa de Tomas said...

WOW 16 is she driving? Acronyms are extensive at Boeing. Everyday I finally figure another one out. The acronym for my job reminds me of the Looney Tunes cartoon featuring the Coyote because I am considered an ACME (Aircraft Configuration Manufacturing Engineer)and in aircraft production that acronym just doesnt sound right.

Elphaba said...

You know your getting old when your oldest is 26 and your youngest is 24, And BOTH have a child, which makes you a grandparent!!!!!!Its so fun having birthday parties and watching them grow>>> Yup I'm Old!!!!And proud of it, Love my graying hair!!

ea6bflyr said...

Nope and she has no strong desire to drive, yet. ACME is too funny..