Friday, September 7, 2007

Winner!

My daughter's JV Field Hockey team won their first game yesterday 1-0. My daughter was very excited to experience the team win. Her eye has gotten better and she had the stitches removed last week. My younger daughter is having fun at school and is entering a contest with one of her works of art. Both of my daughter are very artistic.

I pick up my newly trained relief tomorrow and by mid-week I'll be parking my hat at a different location. I will be sharing a "wet" trailer with my boss so it can't be all bad. I'll miss having internet in my room and all the good folks I've worked with over the past 6-months.

The time here should pass a little faster now that FOOTBALL season has started!! Whoo Hooo!!

The picture to the right is of a mural on one of the palaces in Baghdad. It represents the former Iraqi solders of the Republican Guard.

No comments: