Sunday, September 30, 2007

Breakin' the Law

The base I'm on has so many rules, I sometimes wonder how we can win a war when the Army is so wrapped around the axle with administrative rules.  For example, you cannot run (or walk) with your headphones on, you must run (or walk) against the traffic (I agree with that one) and you must wear a REFLECTIVE Belt. I call it a Flourecent And Green belt....Gotta love the Army and Air Force for this one.  Anyway, here's a picture of another rule....Now while I took a picture of the sign, does that mean I just broke the Law?  Ha, good luck catching me.
 
Last night a bunch of us got together and played some Texas Hold'em Poker.....I hadn't played since I was in Pennsylvania.  It was good to sit around, drink sodas, eat some pizza and tell jokes & lies.  It was a much needed break from the routine.  I may have to do it again next week.  That's all for today....I'm doing fine as my 42nd BIRTHDAY looms in the very near future.

10 comments:

Elphaba said...

Your doing great for your age!!! Not too old yet but getting there!! Your still very well loved.

MOM said...

You think your getting old, what about me!!!!!!!!

Svend said...

Birthday in Baghdad. Yuk.

Thanks for all you continue to do for us and Happy Birthday.

Elphaba said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!!!!!

See my blog...k..

Love to you...

Elphaba said...

P.S. You can ask Tammy (or the family) how it tasted..But you were on my mind when I made it.

Casa de Tomas said...

The cake was awesome, I actually ate a piece of it and I HATE CAKE!
Oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Darren said...

DOG PILE ON ROB WITH THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Happy Birthday Rob - just think, next year you'll be enjoying your birthday surrounded by your family in balmy Florida. Of course by then you'll be too old to blow out all of those candles! Get a slab of that Army cake and tip a few for me.

Darren

ea6bflyr said...

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. Now I'm 42...Woo hoo.

Casa de Tomas said...

42 with a FAG belt whats up with that?

Anonymous said...

auntie emm here, well dear sweet nephew you have made it to the 1/2 way point in life!!!!that is if you live to be 84..........you have already arived in life,so proud of you.now think this thought.......21 yrs ago you were.......21!!!! time has a way of speeding up as one gets past 40....you now have a sweet 16 yr old!!!! thank God & kim & you she is sweet! as you & kim have always done with your girls,you have invested yourself in their lives and for that my hat remains off to you and yours. every time i pray for you i remember kim and a smile crosses my face....you hit the jack pot little buddy,i'am sure you know that because it shows. i do want to thank you for being the type of man you are,moral,faithful,constant,and on top of that a first class american. know this rob your auntie loves you & uncle & i send birthday wishes!! love to you auntie emmmmmmmm